Friday, January 4, 2008

Crochet for the New Year

 


Good Day Everyone!

The new year has begun and I have been working on some different things. Number one, I wore my favorite poncho out a few months ago before the weather turned BITTER COLD and a surprising thing happened. Several ladies saw me and were intrigued enough to inquire as to where I got the "Fabulous Poncho". Well, after I finished blushing, I told these interested ladies that I had created the poncho myself, just for fun!

Following this revelation, that my ponchos are eye catching and always a conversation piece whenever I wear one, I decided to take on a few orders and just see what happened. Needless to say, the response was tremendous! I filled two orders before the holidays and I have several more I am working on now.

Most people appreciate crochet art but cannot do it themselves. Others stick with making the basic things such as blankets and such. The patterns can be very challenging so if any of you are intersted in learning contact me for the basic lesson before you go any further.

Let me know what you think of the pieces here, okay. call Celeste at 484-674-1290 or email baileysbookworm@yahoo.com
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Celeste,
I am so happy that you are advertising one of your many talents online. I am one of the wonderful friends who has supported your business and purchased a poncho. I love my poncho, and the fact that it was made just for me. Thanks again, and much success! Love ya! Niecey

DILEK CANNES said...

very nice!

Anonymous said...

very nice!