Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Hot Pink Baby Blanket




Good Day Everyone!

It has been awhile since I last posted but I am back. I have been working on lots of crochet projects which I will begin to display today. This beautiful blanket for a baby girl was just completed earlier this month and sent to the mom. My client absolutely loves the blanket, as I am sure mom will too. In the coming weeks many mothers will be out shopping for spring gear for themselves and the little ones.

SPECIAL SALE PRICE FOR SPRING 2008 PONCHOS AND BABY BLANKETS EACH JUST $55
ORDER YOURS TODAY!

I have already started wearing my ponchos again and my daughter just loves to wear hers. Now is the time to begin putting in orders for the new season. Each item ordered is hand made by me so order fulfillment takes about 2 weeks normally.

Think about that pretty dress you have for your baby to wear, what color poncho would she need? All orders can be done through pay pal so get your order in today.

If there are any questions drop a line at
baileysbookworm@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Wow, what lovely pictures! :) Have you looked into setting up an Etsy store yet?