Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Summer People!

HELLO!

I hope you all are having an enjoyable summer. I have just been relaxing, sike! I have been extremely busy with graduations, birthdays, holiday celebrations, and I'm back in school on top of all that. I haven't taken much time to crochet lately so I must catch up on my Fall inventory.

I have some beautiful items coming in the new season. The colors and patterns are all fabulous, unique for you. The one that I have been working on is lovely. It is charcoal grey with a mix of lighter grey also. I can't wait for the weather to get a little brisk so that I can sport that one!

Keep your eyes on the site. I will post the photos of the grey poncho as soon as it is done. In the meantime, think of the colors of your fall and winter gear, and let me know what I can make for you next season!

I want to make a special note for my wonderful children. I am so proud of my children and my teens have really impressed me this summer. They are hard working, special boys. They help me tremendously and I am so grateful. Congratulations to Fernie who is now 18 and Drew who is 16! Love Yall

I can not go without a mention of DJ and Jess, my little loves, and BIG DADDY, Love Yall too!

Congrats also go out to me. I graduated with my associate degree in May '08 and will attend Chestnut Hill College in the Fall. Wish me Well!!!!!

LATER

No comments: